Wednesday, May 12, 2010

11.8%

That's how much money I have actually put towards the trip. That means I have 88.2%  left. I'm not nervous, donations are coming in from all around. Thanks so so much to everyone that has helped me so far!

My friend Jessica went last summer and is telling me all sorts of things that are getting me really excited! One of those, however, is not the fact that we have to wear skirts or dresses the whole time. She told me that the people of Fiji are reserved and modest so even when I'm building homes or doing gardening, I need to have a relatively long skirt on...yay?!

She also told me that the people in Fiji are so nice that I'll fall in love with them instantly. I hope so!
My friend Skyler is there already and has informed me that we don't have warm water. Ha ha, this summer is going to be an adventure indeed!
But I'm SO EXCITED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment